Thursday, February 11, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me (?)

All of us can dio something for our country's progress. No one can be called as useless because everyone of us has missions in life. We have our own talents, skills, knowledges that we can use in improving our nation.

Change start with me by my simple ways. How? Well, like other Filipinos, I have also skills, and talents that i can share to my fellow Filipinos. Talents lead to creativeness and entertainments that may foreigners enjoy. I have skills that I can share and teach to other. These are simple things, i know, but it contributes a lot of help.

If everyone are not scared to show and share their own talents, surely, Philippines will be a progressive nation that time and our country will be a beeter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment