Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Third Grading Insights

We've again finished our Third Grading Period. During this quarter, there were topics and lessons had discussed as usual that gave a wider knowledge on us.

But behind these knowledges we've learned, there were also obstacles ang challenges we have encountered during this quarter. Challenges like have been unable to understand the other lessons of the subject, not because it was difficult rather, it because we were often to be out because of participating activities done in the school. We found it hard to study with ourselves alone about the lessons in our computer because there were tags we could not identify the use.

But I didn't got by from this obstacle. Perhaps, I did my very best to understand the lessons I've missed. I had some researches just to get information behind the words I could not understand.

Well, moving on, I will study harder to improve my grades, to get it higher, I'll try to attend the class everyday, if there will no activities I need to attend, and I will pass all my requirements that teacher required us to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment